Saturday, August 3, 2013

Thrift Store Fashion Finds.

Hello there! Thought I would share with you some of my latest finds.
Gorgeous long dress! Perfect for summer. Luckily, it was in my size too! For only $4.
I also found a little grey pattern cardigan that fits well over it for $2.
The Good Will receives several brand new items from local Target stores so I scored two brand new Merona tops. The lace tank was $5 and the long-sleeved stripe top was $4.
 Madden girl shoes for $4. I do not usually purchase used shoes because shoes tend to adjust to the owner's feet over time and purchasing pre-owned shoes can cause discomfort to your own tootsies, however, these appeared to have hardly been warn. Plus they are Steve Maddens!
 
I found these loafers still with tags and at an extra 50% of at a Buffalo Exchange. Took them home for  $11.
 
Happy Thrifting!

No comments:

Post a Comment